Old Hemp Pharma, Kidriceva Street 1a, 6000 Koper, hereinafter referred to as the controller, adopts the following statement on the protection of personal data by the Regulation on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data – GDPR (EU2016 / 679) and protection of personal data (ZVOP-1).
We pay a great deal of attention to the privacy of our visitors and customers in our online store and are aware that the personal information you provide to us is sensitive, and we are committed to protecting them from misuse, disclosure, unauthorized access and under no circumstances we will pass it on to third parties. All information will be treated confidentially and will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. The delivery service (Pošta Slovenije) will be entrusted with the necessary information for the delivery of the ordered products (name and surname of the consignee, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail to inform the status of the package).
What personal information we collect, process, store and why
We process and hold with your permission only the personal information you provide to us and listed below. We collect information about the services you use and how you use them on the Website using Google Analytics. In this case, personal information is processed by Google.
You can visit www.oldhempharmacy.com as a visitor who can sign up to receive newsletters or a customer who signs up as a user.
By subscribing to the newsletter, you will receive news from us about new collections, special offers, and discounts.
As a visitor, you can subscribe to the e-newsletter in 3 ways: via the Contact Form on the Website, via the Subscribe to the Newsletter on the Website, or physically at the Bambini Shops via the e-newsletter application forms. In these cases, we collect and process the following information:
• first and last name (not Subscribe to newsletters) – so that we can properly address you,
• email – to send you newsletters,
• IP address (not for physical login to Bambini stores via application form) – to provide an audit trail to serve in case of proof.
If you want to become a user, register online. The first time you sign up, you can sign up to receive the newsletter, or you can sign up for it at any time later (you can do so in my profile – my details).
In this case, we collect the following user information to provide the services we provide:
• name and surname – to address and invoice
• Delivery address – to invoice and delivery of the package with the ordered products
• contact telephone number – to inform the order or. products currently out of stock, or for order verification purposes. counseling
• e-mail address – to send the order summary, notification of the order or. products currently out of stock, or for order verification purposes. counseling
• encrypted password – to make sure you forget your password
• other information that you voluntarily enter into forms in the online store as a user (eg entering any notes when placing an order, enter a message when submitting a contact form).
We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the data entered by the user. The user is also responsible for the protection of personal data by ensuring the security of his / her username and password.
Users have the right to access or correct personal information. All the information we hold about you is accessible on your profile, where you can also correct it. Visitors and users can make changes or changes. Please also report any corrections of your personal information to [email protected] Users are also entitled to data portability, which means that the data controller must provide you with data in a structured and machine-readable form.
How long we keep your personal information
Personal information is stored until you unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter received, or by sending us an email titled “unsubscribe” at [email protected]
you are a user and have ever placed an order in an online store, even if you do not receive newsletters, you can also request the deletion of your information. Please let us know at [email protected]
For any additional clarifications or questions, please contact [email protected]